Our software applications are licensed on a per site / domain basis. This License Agreement lets you install the product on one(1) computer for one(1) site and serve this this same site. You can use your own logos with the application, however ALL OF OUR COPYRIGHT NOTICES MUST REMAIN VISIBLE. YOU CANNOT RESELL, RENT, REBRAND OR LEASE THIS APPLICATION OR OFFER IT AS A SERVICE. Doing so without our written permission will result in legal prosecution.
Using this product for indiscriminate spamming activity is strictly prohibited by the licensing terms of agreement.
XIGLA SOFTWARE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and XIGLA SOFTWARE ("XIGLA") for the XIGLA software product identified above, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation (collectively, "SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, you may not use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
Copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties protect the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is owned and copyrighted by XIGLA and its third party suppliers. Your license confers no title or ownership in the Software and is not a sale of any rights in the Software. XIGLA's third party suppliers may protect their rights in the event of any violation of these License Terms.
INTRODUCTION. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is comprised of any or all of the following components: (i) the core file components, (ii) XIGLA Database Scripts, (iii) XIGLA Database Schema, (iv) XIGLA Database Stored Procedures, (v) XIGLA Image Files, (vi) XIGLA Documentation, (vii) XIGLA “Online” Documentation.
This EULA describes your rights with respect to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and its components. The following terms govern your use of the specified SOFTWARE PRODUCT unless you have a separate written agreement with XIGLA.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
* Standard Use. You may install and use one (1) copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer and on a single company. The number of Management Groups allowed appears at the beginning of this EULA, if applicable. The number of Administrative Accounts allowed appears at the beginning of this EULA, if applicable. You must disclose and reveal to XIGLA the name of the company on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will be installed and used. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* Modification Use. XIGLA grants you a non-exclusive, limited license, subject to the modification requirements below, to modify the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The modified SOFTWARE PRODUCT shall not be made available for sale, resale, distribution or publication under any circumstances. XIGLA will not offer technical support for the modified SOFTWARE PRODUCT. XIGLA will not offer upgrades for the modified SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* Modification Use Requirements. Software Product. If you exercise the modification rights described above, you agree to: (a) only exercise the modification rights described above on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT installed on the company registered with XIGLA for use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT; (b) limit the modified SOFTWARE PRODUCT to the same parameters (number of computers (servers), number of Management Groups, number of Administrative Accounts) specified in this license agreement; (c) not use XIGLA's name, logo, or trademarks to identify the modified SOFTWARE PRODUCT without XIGLA’s written permission; (d) reproduce and maintain all XIGLA copyright notices in the original SOFTWARE PRODUCT on all adaptations; and (e) indemnify, hold harmless, and defend XIGLA from and against any claims or lawsuits, including attorney's fees, that arise or result from use of the modified SOFTWARE PRODUCT; (f) not disable any licensing control features of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* XIGLA Image Files. If you use any of the Image Files, you agree to: (a) not use the Image Files to disparage XIGLA, its products or services or for promotional goods or for products which, in XIGLA's sole judgment, may diminish or otherwise damage XIGLA's goodwill in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT including but not limited to uses which could be deemed under applicable law to be obscene or pornographic, uses which are excessively violent, unlawful, or which purpose is to encourage unlawful activities; (b) not use the Image files to imply XIGLA's sponsorship, endorsement or approval of your SOFTWARE PRODUCT modification, service or content provided by your company; (c) not alter the Image Files in any way; and (d) not combine the Image Files with any other object, including, but not limited to, other logos, words, graphics, photos, slogans, numbers, design features or symbols.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
* Support Services. XIGLA may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ("Support Services"). All support services will be provided either by e-mail or phone for a time period of six (6) months starting the same day that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is supplied. Any supplemental software code or alteration in database schema provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. With respect to technical information you provide to XIGLA as part of the Support Services, XIGLA may use such information for its business purposes, including for product support and development. XIGLA will not utilize such technical information in a form that personally identifies you.
* License Term Verification. XIGLA reserves the right to check all licensees to verify compliance with this EULA. In order to verify this compliance, you understand and acknowledge that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may collect and send back information to XIGLA about the location where the SOFTWARE PRODUCT has been installed as well as the license information. No other information will be collected or sent back to XIGLA.
* Confidential Information. The term "Confidential Information" means any information or material, which is proprietary to XIGLA, whether or not owned or developed by XIGLA, which is not generally known other than by XIGLA, and which you have obtained through XIGLA. Confidential Information includes without limitation: trade secrets, technical information, product design information, database scripts, database schema, source code and/or object code, copyrights and other intellectual property associated with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* Protection of Confidential Information. You understand and acknowledge that the Confidential Information associated with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT has been developed or obtained by XIGLA by the investment of significant time, effort and expense, and that the Confidential Information is a valuable, special and unique asset of XIGLA, which provides XIGLA with a significant competitive advantage, and needs to be protected from improper disclosure. You agree to hold in confidence and to not disclose the Confidential Information to any person or entity, except those who are required to have access to the Confidential Information in order to perform their job duties in connection with the limited purposes of this agreement.
* Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
* Rental. You may not rent, lease or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades, this EULA, and, if applicable, the Certificate of Authenticity), and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
3. ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED BY XIGLA.
4. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, XIGLA may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
5. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, the accompanying “online” materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by XIGLA or its suppliers. Copyright laws and international treaty provisions protect the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material. You may not copy the printed or “online” materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
LIMITED WARRANTY. XIGLA SOFTWARE guarantees that: (a) during a time period of forty five (45) days starting at the same date of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT acquisition, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will work and operate conforming to the terms and conditions of the provided documentation, and that (b) any technical support supplied by XIGLA will be provided according to this EULA. XIGLA SOFTWARE will be either in position to (a) repair the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or (b) replace the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT replacement will be guaranteed during the rest of the original warranty time period or during thirty (30) days, choosing from both periods the larger one. The present warranty will be terminated if the SOFTWARE PRODUCT fails as result of an accident, abuse or misuse.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, xigla and its suppliers disclaim all warranties and conditions, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, with regard to the software product, and the provision of or failure to provide support services.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall xigla or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the software product or the provision of or failure to provide support services, even if xigla has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. When you purchase the SOFTWARE PRODUCT you are acquiring source code and digital information. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT sale is final. XIGLA SOFTWARE under no circumstances will be in the obligation of returning the amount paid for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Wherever you acquire this software your local law may apply.
If you are interested in additional information on licensing or use of XIGLA software products, please contact us
Copyright © XIGLA SOFTWARE